Did you know that most of our favourite Jimmy Page solos including Stairway and Black Dog were recorded on the old trusty Telecaster?
Jimmy used the Telecaster almost exclusively in the Yardbirds and early Zeppelin shows. He continued using it on stage for selected songs throughout his career.
Now When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before taking on its final form – a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
- Gloss urethane finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s iconic artwork
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
- Custom "Oval C"-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style black hardshell case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.