RECREATING THE SOUND OF AMERICA'S MUSICAL HEARTBEAT
Launched in 2016, the Jazz and Blues Series has been incredibly well received, winning awards and rave reviews around the world. Beautifully made, genre specific tone, offering class-leading value. Our J&B flat tops are vintage all the way, with back shifted, scalloped bracing and traditional rosewood bridges.
The neck has a soft V-profile and string spacing is tailored towards fingerpicking. Tonally these guitars retain the compression usually associated with smaller bodied instruments, but due to our bracing they are a little more “Hi-Fi” and dynamic than pre-war designs for a more modern style projection and response.
- Series: Alvarez Jazz & Blues
- Top Wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Shape: Blues
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bracing System: Back Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Rosewood / Pau Ferro
- Inlays Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Rosewood / Pau Ferro
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Open Gear Chrome
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs VTC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.