AMEB Piano Series 17 Grade 8
Item ID: AME-1201100939
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
This AMEB Piano book is for grade 8 and is part of the 17th series of the AMEB Grade Books.
AMEB books feature a collection of graded repertoire for AMEB Piano exams. Carefully selected by top Australian Piano performers and pedagogues, the grade books feature a diversity of musical styles and often include works by celebrated Australian composers. Repertoire is carefully coordinated to align with the technical requirements at each grade level.
The works featured in Piano Series 17 were added to the Piano syllabus in the 2015 Manual of syllabuses and 2015 downloadable digital syllabuses. Beyond this, there was no alteration to the Manual Lists in the current syllabus and no grade book series were withdrawn as a result of Series 17 being added. (Series 16 and Series 15 remain on the new syllabus.) There was no alteration to the technical work in the current syllabus, which is set out in the Piano Technical Work book (2008).
- Grade Books feature repertoire options in a wide variety of styles, from German Baroque to Australian contemporary
- 25 works by 17 Australian composers
- Recordings & Handbooks feature professional recordings by two of Australia's top concert artists: Caroline Almonte and Peter de Jager - with background information and analyses of each work in the corresponding Grade Book
- The new releases support the current Piano syllabus – technical work, manual lists and syllabus requirements remain the same!
- Grade Books – Preliminary to Grade 8