The Audio-Technica MB 1k/c is a perfect example that true quality does not need to cost the earth!
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k/c is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. Supplied with a 15′ cable, it features Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
Here at Volaris we have a large range of Audio-Technica microphones and headphones to suit the needs of our practising and professional customers.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Includes 15' cable
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.