Featuring new “worn” finishes and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers .
The new Les Paul Classic Worn from the Inspired by Gibson Collections offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: Classic Worn
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.