THE CLASSIC CASINO IN A SMALL ES-339 BODY SIZE!
Epiphone presents the Casino Coup, the iconic hollowbody Casino reborn in a smaller ES-339 body size. Featuring new Epiphone Dogear P-90T Classic™ single coil pickups, a Mahogany neck, and vintage styled machine heads.
From Keith Richards & the Beatles, to GRAMMY winner Gary Clark Jr., this super slick coupe version of the legendary Casino is a favourite in many genres.
- Casino Coupe At A Glance
- Classic Hollowbody in small ES-339 body size
- Now in Natural, Vintage Sunburst, and new Turquoise finish
- Epiphone Dogear P-90T Classic™ single coil pickups
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge
- Epiphone vintage-style machine heads
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Size: Reduced Sized Casino; Approx. 85% Size
- Top Material: 5-ply Laminated Maple with Basswood bracing
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck 18th Fret neck joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: "Pau Ferro" with Pearloid "Parallelogram" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style Epiphone
- Neck Pickup: Dogear P-90T Classic™
- Bridge Pickup: Dogear P-90R Classic™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone
- Knobs: Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Headstock: Small sloped dovewing with beveled sides; 14 degree angle
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Traditional Trapeze; Reduced Size
- Pickguard: 3-ply; White/Black/White with metal "E"
- Binding: Top 1-ply; Cream, Back 1-ply; Cream, Fingerboard 1-ply; Cream, Headstock None
- Strings: D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Typical Weight: 5.9 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.