Epiphone introduces the new Les Paul Special VE™ (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful new “Vintage Worn” colour finishes. this model is Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst.
For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone’s best selling electric guitars. And the new Les Paul Special VE™ — inspired by the Les Paul, the greatest electric guitar in rock—continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a real Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
- Poplar body
- Okoume neck
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 24.75” scale length
- 1960's SlimTaper™ neck profile
- Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil neck pickup
- Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil bridge pickup
- LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Premium Covered; 14:1 machine heads
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.