The Les Paul™ Standard 60s models from Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson™ Collection recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls.
- a classic mahogany body with a maple cap,
- Grover® tuners,
- powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers
- CTS® potentiometers.
Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan.
Les’ first solid body guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Frets Style: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: Les Paul Standard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Cream
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.