Small modern archtop featuring Bigsby™ B70 Vibrato
The Epiphone Wildkat smaller-body, semi-hollow guitar is a true Epiphone original.
- a Bigsby™ B70 Vibrato,
- P-90 dogear classics,
- Grover® 18:1 machine heads.
First introduced in the early 1950s, Gibson's legendary P90 single coil pickup produced a raw powerful tone that helped define the blues and rock and roll in their formative years. Today, the P90's traditional combination of high output and brilliant tone is still considered a favourite among many top musicians. Known by such familiar nicknames as the "Soapbar" and the "Cobalt," the P90 still cuts through any type of music, all while displaying amazing tonal sensitivity for everything from blues and rock to mellow jazz riffs. It's perfect as a vintage replacement, and features vintage, braided two-conductor wiring. It's also fully wax potted to eliminate any chance of unwanted microphonic feedback.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Centerblock: Yes
- Neck Material: Maple
- Profile: Slim Taper “D” Profile
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Okoume
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Joint: Glued in
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby™ B70 Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 18:1
- Truss Rod Cover: Epiphone Bullet with E
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Strap Buttons: 2-butt and shoulder
- Neck Pickup: P-90R Dogear Classics
- Bridge Pickup: P-90R Dogear Classics
- Controls: Neck Pickup, Bridge Pickup, Master Tone, Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.