The Fender re-designed CD-60SCE dreadnought now comes in a 12-string option, providing classic jangle and bell-like sound at a great value. This model includes the same exceptional feature set as its six-string counterpart, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape.
The CD-60SCE is a mid-level Classic Design model which features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman® preamp and tuner. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60SCE delivers a bold playing experience.
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought 12-String
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass
- Special Electronics: Fishman CD Preamp
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.