The re-designed CD-60SCE dreadnought is also available with the warm, mellow tone of an all-mahogany body. Don’t let the price tag fool you; this guitar boasts exceptional features for an instrument of its class including a solid mahogany top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape.
The CD-60SCE All-Mahogany is a mid-level Classic Design model which features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman® preamp and tuner. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60SCE delivers a bold playing experience.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- String Nut: Crème Plastic
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.