The third-generation Scarlett 18i8 is the perfect audio interface for recording engineers and producers who need to adapt to their recording environment, wherever they are.
It offers eight analogue inputs: four mic/line inputs, two high-impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs and four additional fixed-line inputs on the rear. An optical input allows for expansion of up to eight additional channels for larger recording sessions. And with improved A-D and D-A conversion, your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Preamps have switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switchin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.