Headway Music Audio Ltd. proudly presents a new addition to their range of Acoustic Pickups & Pre-Amplifiers. After the success and 5 star reviews of the EDB-1 Equaliser Direct Blend Pre-Amp, Headway, having listened to customer’s feedback have replaced it with a much improved successor, the EDB-2.
The EDB-2 boasts Refined Class “A” Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to withstand “Life on the Road”. The EDB-2 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is threaded for microphone stands.
- Twin channel with individual inputs & gain controls
- 5 Band EQ assignable to Channel 1, 2 or both
- Notch Filter assignable to Channel 1 or 2
- Huge 0-32 dB Gain to interface with most mixers/desks etc
- Phantom Power is assignable to either "ring", "tip", or XLR to power virtually all instrument microphones/pickups
- Phase Reverse assignable to each channel
- Earth Lift Switch
- "Range" Switch tuned for specific instruments i.e. Violin, Guitar, Bass etc
- iPod Input for backing tracks, practice routines etc
- Mute Switch
- Mono, Stereo & XLR Inputs, Jack and XLR Outputs
- Battery or Mains powered (power supply included)
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.