This package from Volaris Music contains iKlip Xpand and iKlip Blue Turn, making it easier to mount your tablet and turn pages while you play, with ease!
iKlip Xpand is an adjustable tablet holder that uses four expandable grips that can hold most large tablet sizes securely. Its rubberised "Gorilla Grip" technology holds your iPad or tablet on a microphone stand, and its ball joint design allows for infinite adjustment so you'll always have an optimal viewing angle.
iKlip Xpand features an expandable holding bracket with a soft rubber contact surface that adjusts to the width of your device providing a safe and secure way to hold your tablet firmly. With iKlip Xpand, you can position your device exactly where you want it and rest assured it will stay in place.
iKlip Xpand features several breakthrough technologies that allow it to hold virtually any tablet with a screen size from 7” to 12.9”. You can even use it without removing the protective case of many of your favourite devices. First, iKlip Xpand features an expandable holding bracket that utilises an expansion "memory" bracket which allows you to quickly and easily mount an iPad — or similarly sized tablets — to a microphone stand. Its rubberised "Gorilla Grip" backing ensures a firm grip of the device that neither scratches nor mars your tablet's surface. Its ball joint global positioning system lets you precisely position your device at any angle for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait modes.
iRig BlueTurn is a Bluetooth page turner with silent backlit pad buttons that easily lets you turn pages and scroll through material hands-free. If you’d like to streamline the page turning process for your sheet music, lyrics, slides, tabs and other documents, iRig BlueTurn is the answer.
iRig BlueTurn is a compact Bluetooth page turning solution for iPhone/iPad, Mac and Android that lets you use your feet to set your hands free while performing. It comes with two highly visible silent backlit pad buttons that you can trigger with your feet to turn pages, leaf through lyrics, scroll slides and more in your favourite apps and software.
Now, with iRig BlueTurn, you'll be ready to perform at your best no matter whether you're conducting an orchestra, playing music from a score, shredding through some guitar or bass tabs, giving a major presentation, lecturing, or making a speech. With iRig BlueTurn, it's your turn.
iRig BlueTurn lets you take control from the floor with ease. Its two noiseless buttons send HID messages to a synced device via Bluetooth LE technology.
Just pair iRig BlueTurn with your device or computer, fire up a compatible app — iRig BlueTurn works with all of the popular page turning and document viewing apps and software including IK's own iKlip Stage — and you'll be ready to go.
- Universal expandable microphone stand mount for all tablets and iPad models and generations
- Expandable arms can hold all popular tablets sized 7” to 12.9”
- Smart bracket design leaves buttons and ports free from obstruction
- Ball joint global positioning system provides easy adjustable viewing angle and free rotation between portrait and landscape orientations
- Adjustable mic stand clamp can be mounted on a vertical pole or horizontal boom with a diameter of up to 1.2” (30mm)
- Two sure-grip rubber gripping points and rubber padded base that support the tablet securely without scratching or marring its surface
- Comes with iKlip Stage, a powerful page turning and music score management app
- Designed and made in Italy
- Turn pages and scroll sheets wirelessly over Bluetooth LE
- 2 highly visible backlit silent footswitch buttons
- Sends HID messages over Bluetooth LE
- Compatible with iKlip Stage and a wide variety of apps and software
- 3 different mode configurations – Arrow up/down, Page up/down or Arrow left/right
- Compact size can be carried anywhere
- Durable road-ready enclosure
- Runs on 2 standard AAA batteries
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.