Mooer Pure Octave Micro Octave Pedal (o/s)
Item ID: MOO-PO
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Mooer MEP-PO Pure Octave Micro Guitar Effects Pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package. This pedal emulates the classic tone of the Boss OC-2 to provide precise polyphonic octave effect with no distorted sound. The Pure Octave pedal has 11 working modes. You can also use the SUB, DRY and UPPER controls to blend in the SUB, UPPER and original signals. The pedal switching is True Bypass so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- 11 different octave modes
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.