Squier Contemporary Active Stratocaster HH Olympic White w/ Floyd Rose Tremolo
Item ID: FEN-0320327505
or make 4 interest-free payments of $167.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Squier® Contemporary Active Stratocaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and jumbo frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. A dual-locking Floyd Rose® tremolo system invites the most extreme vibrato by maintaining reliable tuning stability. The dual Squier active humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include black chrome hardware and an eye-catching matching painted reverse headstock that’s sure to turn heads.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Active Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Headstock: Large '70s Style Reverse Matching Painted Headstock
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Squier® Active Humbucker
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Cream Dots
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Double Locking Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.