Mackie continues to create live-sound solutions with the PPM Series powered mixers. These PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful with the PPM1012 sporting two individual power amps, with one 800-watt power amp handling the mains and one delivering 800 watts to the monitors.
Mackie designed the PPM1012 with Class D amplifiers that produce maximum power with minimum heat.
A built-in limiter protects your speakers from damaging peaks.
All of these design elements merge to create a rugged and powerful mixer to make the PPM1012 the centerpiece of your live rig.
Mackie PPM1012 Features:
- Full-featured 12-Channel, 1600W (800W mains and 800W monitors) Powered Desktop Mixer
- 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 "Gig Ready", useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's 3-Band EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends - 2 FX & 2 Mon
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & lowpass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
- Lightweight and portable (29lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.