…when only the best will do!
Musicians the World over applaud the superb guitars crafted by C.F. Martin and Co. as some of the most desirable instruments of their genre. The current renaissance in Ukuleles has bought about a new wave of interest in quality instruments such as Martin Ukuleles. Utilising the same skills and craftsmanship that have made Martin guitars what they are today, Martin Ukuleles draw on more than a century of experience and promise to delight and inspire those fortunate to own and play one.
This hand made Martin S-O Ukulele features uncompromising all solid construction with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides. This wonderful instrument has been constructed using mahogany blocks and a biscuit neck joint. The fretboard is hand crafted from morado.
The rosette features Martin’s O-Uke pattern.
From the hand-rubbed finish to the detail of the internal bracing, this ukulele simply excudes Martin’s legendary quality. All the classic Hawaiian tones simply spring from this wonderful instrument…there’s even a little George Formby and Tiny Tim lurking within!
Simply superb tone, projection and playability.
Includes a padded Martin Ukulele Gig Bag.
Martin S-O Ukulele Features:
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Biscuitl Neck Joint
- Top bracing pattern: O-Uke
- Top braces: solid premium Sitka spruce
- Back material: solid genuine Mahogany
- Sise material: solid genuine Mahogany
- Neck material: special O-Uke shape solid mahogany
- Neck shape: special O-Uke
- Nut material: black Corian
- Headstock: solid/square/tapered
- Headplate: none; small raised gold foil logo
- Fingerboard material: solid Morado
- Scale length: 13.614” O-Uke pattern
- Number of frets clear: 12
- Number of frets total: 12
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32”
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16”
- Finish back and sides: hand-rubbed satin urethane
- Finish top: hand-rubbed satin
- Finish neck: hand-rubbed satin
- Bridge material: solid mahogany
- Bridge style: O-Uke style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-21/32”
- Saddle: black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Gotoh with white knobs
- Recommended strings: M-600 nylon – black
- Case: Padded SO-Uke Gig Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.