Mooer Green Mile Micro Overdrive Pedal
Item ID: MOO-GM
or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Mooer MEP-GM Green Mile micro Overdrive effect pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package. Based on the legendary tube sound, two modes give the flexibility to switch between a warm tube drive sound with the natural dynamic response of a classic tube amp and a hot mode that gives more power and crunch. The pedal switching is true Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.The Green Mile uses the classic JRC4558 chip and features 2 Working Modes selectable via a 2 way switch:Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier, it provides a natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound.
- 2 Way Switch warm / hot
- Level overdrive level control
- Tone tone colour control
- Overdrive gain level control
- More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone
- The Green Mile emulates the classic tones of the Ibanez TS9
- Rugged Full metal Casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 03.5 X 42 X 52 mm
- Requires a 9 Volt Centre Negative power supply for operation (not supplied)
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.