SGR Banshee-6 by Schecter Satin Black
Item ID: SGR-3852
or make 4 interest-free payments of $89.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Powerful, Affordable, Incredible!
Not everyone can simply walk into buy their first guitar and pick up the best that money can buy. The SGR by Schecter collection combines Schecter's most popular body styles at an extremely affordable price. These guitars are made with high quality materials and follow similar processes to the more expensive Schecter models. They are manufactured in China and the additional hardware is still high quality, but slightly different materials that are more affordable. This guitar is designed for the beginner to intermediate player and has been designed by Schecter to deliver this.
Playability, style, quality and inspiration combine to give you a guitar built for a professional, with a beginner's guitar price tag. Featuring basswood bodies, rosewood fretboards, SGR by Schecter Diamond Plus humbuckers and a simple, sleek design, Schecter's SGR Banshee-6 is setting a new standard. Again.
- Model Name Banshee-6 SGR by Schecter
- Item Number 3854
- Country of Origin China
- Guitar Colour Satin Black (SB)
- Fretboard Rosewood
- Neck Material Maple
- Inlays Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape Thin ‘C’
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets 24 X Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius 14” (355mm)
- Nut Graphite
- Nut Width 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Top Contour Flat Top
- Dexterity Right Handed
- Construction Bolt-on
- Body Material Brasswood
- Bridge Schecter Custom Hardtail w/ String Thru Body
- Bridge Pickup Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Knobs Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Case SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately”
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.