Seagull S6 Original Cedar Concert Hall QIT
Item ID: SEA-S01140
S6 Cedar Concert Hall
The Seagull Performer CW Flame Maple Q1, as with all Performer models, features beautiful Flame Maple back & sides, a Select Pressure Tested solid spruce top, Custom Polished High-Gloss finish, and onboard electronics with built-in tuner. The Quantum 1 electronics on the Seagull Performer series guitars include a built-in tuner and are a standard feature on these models.
The award winning S6 models are perhaps the instruments that best represent the Seagull philosophy. The S6 Cedar Concert Hall offers entry level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand finished neck, select solid Cedar top and a Custom Polished Finish.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides : Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck : Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
- Truss Rod : Double Function
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- EQ : Quantum I Electronics
The Godin EPM Quantum I acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
Quantum 1 Features
- Single source : Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life