The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass® is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass®, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 'C' Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Frets: 20 Narrow Tall
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.