Squier's Vintage Modified '72 Telecaster Thinline evokes the popular second incarnation of that era’s stylish Tele model. The original late-'60s version was updated in 1972 to include two great-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups for a distinctive sound and personality, and that’s exactly what Squier gives you here, along with gorgeous semi-hollow aesthetics and smooth playability.
- A modern take on the classic Telecaster Thinline
- Ash body has the right balance of rich sustain and snappy note attack
- Body chamber with F-hole adds just the right amount of resonance and warmth
- Compound radius fingerboard is optimised for both rhythm and lead playing
- Wide Range pickups give you a huge tonal palette without hum and buzz
- Three-way pickup selector for more tonal options
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.