Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster, 3 Colour Sunburst, Rosewood FB
Item ID: SQU-0302100500
or make 4 interest-free payments of $172.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
An authentically styled Jazzmaster® now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including full, clear Duncan Designed™ pickups and a modern Fingerboard radius.
Squier’s new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the model’s most distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and classically colorful Sonic Blue, Candy Apple Red, Olympic White and Three-color Sunburst finishes.
Features include a maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish, 9.5”-radius rosewood Fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, tortoiseshell, Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch, white Stratocaster®-style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit), vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware.
- Colour: 3 Colour Sunburst
- Part#: 0302100500
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Basswood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster® with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- String Nut: PPS
- Controls: Lead Circuit Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pick Guard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed™ pickups, vintage-style bridge and floating vibrato (non-locking), gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.