The Harmony V60 Acoustic Amplifier is crammed full of features and innovations that can help you weave intricate, evolving sounds at home or in clubs and halls. Maximise your audio potential to capture attention and hold it with an array of fascinating vocal and guitar effects and looping in an easy-to-carry processor and amplifier system.
Leave your pedals at home. A suite of sweet guitar effects that would normally require a large pedal board is included. There’s a fast, accurate Tuner, BodyRez to improve the feel and tone of your undersaddle pickup, 3 band EQ and separate Chorus, Reverb and Echo with their own styles and mix controls. All you add is a guitar and your groove.
Everybody knows the main link to an audience is vocals and TC Helicon’s studio-quality vocal processing lets your voice shine. With Adaptive Tone for instant “producer polish”, transparent pitch correction, two additional virtual Harmony voices and the lush expansiveness of Reverb and Echo, your voice will excite like never before.
60 Watts of Class D bi-amplification provided by separate amps for the lows and highs ensures powerful, precise sound. The 8” dual concentric speaker (woofer and tweeter in one) by legendary brand Tannoy projects a point source sound wave for the widest possible listening field while keeping the speaker’s enclosure compact.
When you turn on Harmony V60’s additional top-firing tweeter, an exclusive innovation from TC Helicon, you’ll finally get to hear more of what your audience hears. No more muffled sound or putting the amp on a chair, now you get an exciting sound standing beside, in front or behind your Harmony V60.
The Harmony V60 acts automatically to minimise screeching and howl for the Vocal and Guitar channels respectively. You get to continue playing and singing instead of switching and dialling EQ controls when feedback happens.
Within seconds you can build a sound greater than the sum of its parts with the 90 second looper and its unlimited overdubs. Looper input can be Voice, Guitar or both and your loop length automatically sets tap tempo so echoes play nicely in time. Imagine each overdub with a different, tasty effect!
Looping, vocal processing and guitar effects can all be controlled by the rugged 4 button footswitch that comes with Harmony V60. A default mapping of footswitches to effects is provided but customisation is easy and fast if you want quick footswitch access to the Tuner for example.
Dry and effected XLR or USB outputs offer mixing and tracking versatility for front of house mixer or when you want to record. These can also be used either in a single stereo pair or individual mono channels.
- 60 Watt 2-channel acoustic amplifier with amazing vocal processing
- 8" Tannoy Dual-Concentric speaker and an exclusive Top-Firing tweeter provide massive crystal clear audio to you AND your audience
- 4-button customisable footswitch to control looper, harmony and effects included
- Voice channel with Adaptive Tone, Intelligent Anti-feedback, Pitch Correction, Harmony, Reverb and Delay
- Guitar channel with BodyRez, Intelligent Anti-feedback, Tuner, Reverb, Delay, Chorus and 3 band EQ
- Built-in looper for practising, developing ideas and enhancing live performances
- Harmony function automatically creates up to 2 voices of smooth and accurate vocal harmonies
- BodyRez restores natural tone to acoustic guitars when using piezo under-saddle pickups
- Intelligent anti-feedback on each channel automatically stops feedback
- Accurate integrated chromatic tuner with mute function
- Dual XLR DI jacks with flexible routing for complete control of your sound
- USB output for direct recording to a computer allows easy capture
- Dedicated Aux input for playback of MP3 players, drum machines, etc
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.