This VGS Irish Bouzouki is affordable, yet professional quality. VGS - The idea of this brand stands for reliable engineering, traditional styles, combined with innovation and refreshing design. With great care we pay attention to the used material and its processing to optimise sound, comfort and playability. Good sound does not need to be expensive.
- Flat bouzouki - Irish shape
- Solid Spruce top, inlaid wooden plate
- Back and sides Walnut
- Maple neck, window head, Acacia fingerboard, 24 nickel silver frets with 0-fret
- 660 mm scale, 945 mm total length
- 34 mm saddle width, 44 mm neck width on neck-body joining
- Tuning: g, d, a, d
- Nickel-plated machine head with acrylic buttons
- Semi gloss finish
- Made in Europe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.