Invest in the decades of audio engineering behind this Allen & Heath ZED-6FX compact six-input analogue mixer with FX. The compact, portable format works well for musicians on the go, live performances at most venues and vocalists who strive for high-quality recordings. You can bring a bit a professional study home with this vaunted piece of audio equipment, whether you want to upload your most recent creation to SoundCloud or YouTube.
The GSPre boutique preamp design boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom that exists alongside a signature analogue warmth and depth that you typically find with analogue machines. Two studio-quality guitar direct input units with high impedance let you plug your guitar directly into the equipment without having to buy separate DI boxes. Shape each tone to your precise standards using the EQ controls carefully calibrated for responsiveness that makes it simple to shape each nuance from every musical source.
All channels exist on individual, vertical circuit boards, while all rotary controls remain secure on the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage. This solid analogue mixer is a sound engineer's dream thanks to the all-inclusive design.
- Two mic / line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- Two stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- Two guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX engine with tap tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- Two-band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- 60-millimetre smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- Eight LED signal metering
- 48-volt phantom power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.