Perform on stage with complete freedom when you use this Audio Technica handheld digital wireless system. This wireless system operates in the 2.4 GHz range and keeps communication clear by employing diversity assurance across frequency, space and time, sending each signal on two frequencies to avoid TV and DTV interference. Its Time Diversity feature sends each signal in multiple time slots to prevent multipath interference, and it uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver as part of the attempt to maximize signal integrity.
This handheld digital wireless system is easy to operate, providing instant channel selection. Use up to eight channels at once with no problems coordinating frequencies, and rely on the easy-to-read digital ID displays on the receivers and transmitters for the communicative data you need. This unit is easy to stack, and it comes with multiple handheld vocal mics/transmitters and a receiver that offers volume control and AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch output jacks with level control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.