The 1/2 Bonmusica Violin Shoulder Rest is a great option for violinists looking for a comfortable ‘hook’ shoulder rest that will effortlessly keep the violin up on their shoulder.
If you find that your violin is constantly slipping/sliding down off your shoulder or if you simply want to improve your posture or need a bit of extra height or support then the Bonmusica may be the best solution for you.
Bonmusica shoulder rests have comfortable thick foam padding along a metal base with a ‘hook’ that rests over the player’s shoulder to stop the violin from sliding down. The whole shoulder rest can be manipulated to fit the exact contour of the players chest/shoulder so that it fits the player perfectly.
The Bonmusica is adjustable in height, sideways slant, length over the shoulder and is available in all sizes. The 1/2 rest comes with one short foot (25mm) and one long foot (30mm).
Our staff have rated Bonmusica as the best violin shoulder rest when it comes to correcting posture problems that a player may have had for a while. They also praise its ability to be manipulated into the right shape to better fit the player. Bonmusica shoulder rests will often be the best solution for players who are having trouble keeping the violin up on their shoulder or who need a bit of extra height.
Buy your Bonmusica shoulder rest online or book an appointment with one of our staff for a free shoulder rest fitting in-store to see if this is the right shoulder rest for you.
- Specially engineered hook shape which rests over your shoulder and stops the violin from slipping.
- Thick foam padding for extra comfort – 6mm.
- Rubber and foam on feet to protect your instrument.
- Adjustable – Different parts of the rest can be shortened or lengthened slightly and offset/slanted to achieve the best fit to the instrument. Metal body of the rest can also be bent/manipulated to better fit the contour of your chest/shoulder.
- Replaceable parts available for each element of the shoulder rest.
- Rest comes with two feet – one short foot (25mm) and one long foot (30mm).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.