A great Mandolin for entry level players through to intermediate. Easy to play and eats the competition alive.
- Arch top mandolin
- Teardrop ‘A’ style
- 5 ply ivory bound basswood top with F holes
- Ivory bound basswood back and sides
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, ivory binding and pearl dot inlays.
- 20 frets
- Ivory bound headstock
- Black 3 ply scratchplate
- Adjustable bridge with compensated rosewood saddle
- Chrome open gear machine heads w/ metal buttons
- Chrome tailpiece
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.