The New International Edition of Suzuki Piano School, Volume 4, includes French, German and Spanish translations as well as a newly recorded CD performed by internationally renowned recording artist Seizo Azuma. Now the book and CD can be purchased together or separately. The contents have changed to include a new piece, Tcherepnin's "Bagatelle." Mozart's "Minuet III" and "Minuet VIII," from 8 Minuets have been removed, and Burgmuller's "Arabesque" and "By the Limpid Stream" have been moved here from Book 5.
- Rondo, from Divertimento in D Major, K. 334 (W. A. Mozart)
- Minuet I, from 8 Minuets, K. 315g (W. A. Mozart)
- Arabesque, from 25 Progressive Pieces, Op. 100, No. 2 (Burgmuller)
- By the Limpid Stream, from 25 Progressive Pieces, Op. 100, No. 7 (Burgmuller)
- Musette in D Major, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Anonymous)
- Sonata in G Major, Op. 49, No. 2 (Allegro, ma non troppo; Tempo di minuetto) (Beethoven)
- Bagatelle, Op. 5, No. 9 (Tcherepnin)
- Gavotte, from Suite in G Minor (J. S. Bach)
- Minuets I and II, from Partita in B-flat Major (J. S. Bach)
- Gigue, from Partita in B-flat Major (J. S. Bach).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.