D'Addario EXL145 Set Nickel Wound, Heavy, Plain 3rd, 12-54
Item ID: DAD-EXL145
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
EXL145 is a popular choice for rock and metal where heavier gauges are required. A plain 3rd/G string offers more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings. Optimised for down tuning!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Heavier gauge strings with a plain 3rd/G string, great for down tuning
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .032, .042, .054
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.