While optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars, EXL158's are also an excellent solution for deep, down-tuning on most standard electric guitars.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Designed for modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars
- Can be used for down tuning on most standard electric guitars
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .062
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.