Gain complete control of your sound with this Electro Harmonix Silencer noise gate effect loop pedal, which helps you fine tune your sound to the needs of your equipment, instrument and genre. The pedal comes with a 9-volt battery for easy out-of-the-box use, or pair it with an optional standard power supply for extra versatility and prolonged usage.
Use the threshold control to designate the level at which the noise gate opens, then put reduction to work regulating gated signal reduction between -70 and +4dB. Release lets you select how long to leave the noise gate open after the signal hits your threshold setting. Jacks for input, output, send and return give you an array of connectivity options, while the footswitch control makes the effect control simple to engage.
- Three controls for precise fine-tuning
- Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
- Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
- Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
- Buffered bypass
- Compact design, rugged chassis
- Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (optional)
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)