The Electro Harmonix Canyon Delay & Looper pedal is one big ball of musical fun wrapped up in a multifunctional package. This compact pedal delivers 10 different effects and a versatile looper that saves your loop as you power the pedal down. Use the tap/divide button to turn the feedback and delay controls into secondary functions that customise depth, speed and modulation. The multi-tap delay used in conjunction the FX level produces a harp-like effect that gives those psychedelic tunes added dimension, and the reverb tone control emulates those classic 60s sounds for diversity in range.
Explore rich effects with the Electro Harmonix Canyon Delay & Looper pedal. The active delay and crystal shimmer effects expand your guitar's sound into a full range of synthesized tones, and the internal/external tap tempo keeps you strumming in perfect rhythm.
- Delay time of 5 milliseconds to 3 seconds
- Tap Tempo with tap divide using the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to 'hidden' parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.