A compact, affordable pedal packed with advanced functionality and 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic.
The Oceans 11’s reverbs are:
- HALL – the rich reverberant sound of a grand concert hall
- SPRING – pays homage to the classic Fender reverb
- PLATE – lush, warm reverb
- REVRS – emulates a quirky reverse reverb effect
- ECHO –sends a recirculating echo thru the Plate reverb
- TREM – reverb plus tremolo
- MOD – modulated reverb, three modes
- DYNA – Swell, gate and duck
- AUTO-INF – Auto-infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord
- SHIM – Shimmer
- POLY – Polyphonic reverb
The Oceans 11’s Mode button lets the user select up to three variations of many of its reverbs for greater variety. The pedal also features powerful, yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that enable the player to take greater control of its effects.
An internal Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters.
- 11 different reverb types: Hall, Spring, Plate, Revrs, Echo, Trem, Mod, Dyna, Auto-inf, Shim and Poly
- Tails switch - select whether the reverb fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to powerful “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Able to produce infinite reverb you can play over in most settings
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC 200mA PSU
See our entire range of pedals and effects at 374 Sydney Rd, Brunswick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.