Jam on and on (and on) with the same premium electric bass guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available.
Specially developed based on in-depth feedback from more than a thousand bass players just like you, Elixir's tailor-made selection of bass strings proudly includes nickel plated and stainless steel construction options, four-, five- and six-string sets, long and extra-long scales, and virtually every gauge range you could possibly need. All with Elixir's innovative string coating technology. And unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes? Premium by design, these electric bass round wound guitar strings constructed with nickel plated steel wrap wire boast a rich, rounded tone with incredible clarity and a heavy mid-range presence. Meanwhile, the NANOWEB Coating, redesigned specifically for bass guitars, allows a smooth, natural feel that also enhances grip and reduces finger squeak.
Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
- Electric bass round wound guitar strings constructed with nickel plated steel wrap wire layed for a rich, rounded tone with incredible clarity and a heavy mid-range presence
- NANOWEB Coating, redesigned specifically for bass guitars, provides a smooth, natural feel that also enhances grip
- Coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Coating also reduces finger squeak
- Long Scale, Light/Medium gauge: .045 .065 .085 .105
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.