The Epiphone SG Standard from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the legendary 1960s classic that powered the first generation of hard rock and heavy metal bands including The Who, Cream, AC/DC, and Black Sabbath.
Featuring the historic SG profile with “batwing” pickguard.
Powered by Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics and world class Grover® Rotomatic tuners.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Frets Style: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: SG standard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic Machine Heads 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4"