The Everest Standard Viola Shoulder Rest is a great option for violists looking for a shoulder rest that is comfortable and affordable.
Everest shoulder rests have become the shoulder rest of choice among violinists and violists everywhere. Professionals to beginners all say, "This is the most comfortable shoulder rest I have ever used!" This is due to the extra thick foam and the fixed tilt design. The shoulder rest also stays on the viola a lot better than others because of the added rubber between the feet.
Our staff have rated the Everest as the best viola shoulder rest for beginners based on price, comfort and durability. Buy this shoulder rest online or book an appointment with one of our staff for a free shoulder rest fitting in-store to see if this is the right shoulder rest for you.
- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the viola to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your viola.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra long feet.
- Size: Adjustable for 15”, 15.5”, 16” or 16.5” violas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.