The CP-60S acoustic guitar's parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming fingerstyle player.
Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
- Body:Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Neck Finish:Gloss Urethane
- Pickguard:1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays:3mm Pearloid Dot
- Body Shape:Parlor
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length:24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius:12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets:20
- Fret Size:Vintage Style
- String Nut:Crème Plastic
- Nut Width:1.69" (43 mm)
- Truss Rod:Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings:Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.