Gliga III 4/4 Violin Outfit
Item ID: GLI-81440
or make 4 interest-free payments of $146.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Volaris Music provides our Gliga III full size violin professionally set up before sale.
This model has been the best seller in the Gliga series as it delivers incredible value for money and provides the student with every opportunity in the difficult early stages of learning. Made from solid timbers sourced from the Carpathian Mountains in Europe it is hand carved then hand varnished using high quality oil varnish.
Fitted with a French-made AUBERT maple bridge and German-made Pirastro strings the outfit is completed in Australia with the addition of a strong, hard-wearing wood-shell FPS case and a Brazilwood bow. Truly an international combination..
Professionally set up by luthier
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back, Neck & Sides: Solid Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Pegs: Ebony Swiss Model
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner Ultralight with inbuilt adjusters made in Germany
- Chin rest: Ebony Teka style
- Bridge: 'Aubert' Aged maple made in France
- Strings: Pirastro Tonica made in Germany
- Grade: Basic low flame
- Varnish: Choice of: oil antique satin finish or gloss antique finish
- Pattern: Stradivari
- String Adjusters: Inbuilt in tailpiece
- Case: FPS shaped woodshell case
- Bow: FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and horsehair
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.