Lee Oskar Major Diatonic Harmonica ALL KEYS
Item ID: LEE-1910A
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
CHOOSE YOUR KEY
The Major Diatonic is the standard Blues tuning and may be played in the 1st & 2nd Positions (Straight Harp & Cross Harp).The Major Diatonic Harmonica was originally intended for playing simple Folk music of the nineteenth century and its notation layout was adequate for that purpose. The Major Diatonic harmonica is the most commonly used tuning for playing Blues, Rock, Country Folk & Jazz.
- This harmonica is in the key of A
- For playing Major music in 1st Position
- Used in traditional ethnic music from many cultures
- Soulful, Eastern European sound
- Model 1910
- Available in 14 Keys (Listed low to high): Lo F, G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, F#, Hi G
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.