The Mooer MEP-NO Ninety Orange Phaser Micro Effects Pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package, and emulates the classic tones of the MXR Phase 90. This pedal uses a full analog circuit for warm, deep and rich phasing tone, and has both vintage and modern modes. The vintage mode recalls 1974 phasing for warm and psychedelic tones while the modern mode is rich and deep.
- Full analogue circuit, warm, deep, rich phasing tone
- 2 Working Modes: Vintage/Modern
- Vintage: 1974 vintage phasing tone, warm and psychedelic
- Modern: Modern feeling phaser, rich and deep
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.