Promark Shira Koshi 5AN Japanese Oak Nylon Tip
Item ID: PRO-SKO5AN
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced weight and length. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.