Perfect for fingerstyle guitar, the Thomastik-Infeld John Pearse Folk Fingerpicking Guitar Strings feature treble strings that are flatwound nylon on a rope core, which sound brighter than nylon strings.
The bass strings E, A, d are round wound on a nylon core for a big, warm sound without distracting picking noises. Put them together and you’ve got a superb set for smooth acoustic playing.
Suitable for classical or steel string guitars.
- PJ16 E 1st Nylon Flat Wound on Steel Core .016
- PJ24 B 2nd Nylon Flat Wound on Rope Core .024
- PJ25 G 3rd Nylon Flat Wound on Rope Core .025
- PJ30 D 4th Round Wound on Nylon Core .030
- PJ35 A 5th Round Wound on Nylon Core .035
- PJ43 E 6th Round Wound on Nylon Core .043
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.