The chrome, compact 210/8 Tripod Microphone Stand from K&M features a 2-piece telescoping boom, a long-legged tripod base, and a sturdy metal construction, which together provide a stable support for microphones on stage or in the studio.
The telescoping shaft with twist-action clutch allows for adjusting the stand's height from 36.4 to 64.1". The length of the boom arm ranges from 16.7 to 28.5". The 210/8 easily collapses for convenient transport.
- Stable and sturdy steel construction with zinc die-cast base
- Boom arm telescopes from 16.7 to 28.5"
- Height adjusts from 36.4 to 64.1"
- Telescoping shaft with clutch adjustment
- Collapsible, long-legged tripod base
- Portable, compact design
See the entire range of microphone stands and accessories at 374 Sydney Rd, Brunswick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.