The oud is the classical short- necked, bowl-backed fretless lute of the Arabic world. With 11 or 12 strings in 5 or 6 courses, the Arabic tuning has an optional high course [f'f']cc/gg/DD/AA/EE
- Nylon & Silver Plated Wound
- Designed for Arabic tuning
- 12-String Set
- String Gauges:
- Nylon .022P - 022P - f'f'
- Nylon .027P - .027P - cc
- Nylon .031P - .031P - gg
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .023W - .023W - DD
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .029W - .029W - AA
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .033W - .033W - EE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.