We are proud to introduce the Mahalo Pearl Series to players seeking professional grade instruments with a unique look and sound. These instruments feature skilfully crafted pearloid veneers and wood inlays all around the headstock, neck, body and bridge to add a uniquely sophisticated touch. Mahalo Pearl Series - the perfect balance of great sound, stunning looks and effortless playability.
- Stunning solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides.
- Arched back. Pearloid, 3 ply black/white top binding with wood rope inlaid purfling.
- Mahogany neck. Pearloid, 3 ply black/white bound ebony fingerboard with celluloid dot inlays and wave shaped end detail.
- Wood rope inlaid soundhole rosette. Ebony bridge with pearloid tie block mosaic.
- ABS nut. Graph Tech Canada, NuBone XB saddle.
- Pearloid, 3 ply black/white slotted headstock veneer with wood rope inlaid purfling and palm motif.
- Pearloid neck heel cap with palm motif. Vintage nickel plated open gear machine heads with cream buttons.
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings. Nickel strap button. 18 nickel frets. 432mm scale.
- Includes heavy duty Mahalo carry bag. Natural matt finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.