MOOER Ana Echo is an analogue delay pedal designed to give you a warm, clear and smooth analogue delay effect. The unit features a full analogue circuit with a delay time of 20-300ms.
It uses the 3205 BBD chip. The Mooer Ana Echo emulates the classic tones of the Boss DM-2. The pedal switching is true Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Full analogue circuit, warm, clear, smooth analog delay sound
- Delay Time: 20ms-300ms
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.