Mooer Blue Faze Micro Fuzz Pedal
Item ID: MOO-BF
or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
MOOER Blue Faze is an effect pedal that creates a smooth vintage fuzz sound. Check our video to hear sound examples of Blue Faze.
The Mooer MEP-BF Blue Faze Micro Effects Pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package. This Blue Faze pedal uses a BC108C transistor to produce a smooth vintage fuzz sound, and when the volume of the guitar is turned down it creates a clean tone. This pedal emulates the classic tones of the Silicon Fuzz Face.
- A smooth, vintage fuzz sound
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 3 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Find out more about this product on the manufacturers website.